2016年1月26日星期二

WEEK 2 - Take a Journey




From my home to school, I just need to walk around 7 minutes. So I go to school and go home on foot every day. I realized that I had not explored around my house so I decided to look at it. One day, after class I was on the way to my home and I didn't go back to home. I just went straight and I found something new. There were many beautiful apartments behind my house and there was a little park and a kindergarten. There were lots of trees and plants in the park. I also saw many people were doing exercises like running in the park and some kids were playing the swing. In that time I thought I found a good place to go for a walk. If I didn't decide to do it, maybe I would not find this place. It's very interesting to go to somewhere you haven't gone before. Maybe you will get a surprise:)

没有评论:

发表评论